Om os

Vort firma

Vores focus på new world vine i løbet af vores første år, har gjort os i stand til at tilbyde et enestående sortiment, og har bragt os til vores nuværende position som top-site på internettet for online salg til den endelige forbruger.

Vi er blandt Europa´s ledende vinimportører, der sælger via internettet og vi er en af de største forhandlere af sydafrikanske og australske vine.

Vinexus teamet består af 25 medarbejdere, alle glade for vin.

Dieter Stoll, firmaets stifter, har en lang karriere bag sig som IT mand, driver forretningen sammen med vinfolk på alle poster i firmaet. Med denne kombination af know how er det vores mål at være førende i dette meget innovative segment (98% on line og 2% via vores kundeservice).

Lager/Logistik

Vores sunde vækst de seneste 5 år, har gjort det muligt at flytte til meget bedre faciliteter i februar 2008, et lager å 2.500 m2 med mere end 500.000 flasker vin på lager. Fra vores distributionscenter i midten af Tyskland kan vi levere effektivt til hele Europa.

about_gang about_rollband about_lager

Our Company

Focusing on new world wines during our first years has helped us to offer a very unique portfolio and pushed us to the position as top-site in the internet for online wine sales to the consumer.
We are amongst the leading German wine importers selling via the internet and regarded as one of the biggest online-dealers for South African and Australian wines.

The Vinexus team currently consists of about 25 employees - all of them wine enthusiasts. We are selling an average of 30.000 bottles per month, 1.200 orders monthly. 98 % of the revenue is currently realised through our internet platforms. Dieter Stoll, the founder of the company is a long experienced IT professional supported by wine professionals in various functions such as sales and marketing. With this particular know-how-combination we are aiming to build and retain leadership in this very innovative segment.

Currently Vinexus has 40.000 active customers and is selling about 45.000 bottles per month. Monthly Vinexus receives about 2000 orders, 98% of them online the remaining 2% via the 24/7 customer service.

Warehouse / Logistics

Our sound growth during the first 5 years enabled us to move the company in February 2008 to a much bigger warehouse with 2.500m² and approximately 150.000 bottles of wines on stock. From this logistic center in the middle of Germany Vinexus is able to supply customers all over Europe.

Sidst set